Thursday, February 6, 2014

One minute later Paul called me up. He had faith in the idea and gave me the number directly to Eli


Astronomy Automobile Housing & Interior Stock Exchange Pets EU / EEA Family Health Congo Crimean Culture Macroeconomics Food and Drink Recipes Mobilmote Norway Policy Privatøkonomi Last 100 SLASH Summer Sport Sports State Budget Syria Sudan Technology Testing Traffic Accident Training Amazing Stories World World Pictures Winter Olympics Winter 980
ABC News sent the largest punk expert looking after himself Johnny Rotten. http://www.abcnyheter.no/files/imagecache/normal/2008-36/nfi_24206_090744000_1220272416.jpg http://www.abcnyheter.no/files/imagecache/normal/2008-36/nfi_24206_090744000_1220272416.jpg
Right after it became clear that the Sex Pistols were booked into the year Døgnvill festival in Tromsø, I was called by the editor Amundsen and offered to cover the event. I called sard verbinnen for an interview appointment with Johnny Rotten as a bonus.
The last few weeks have been hectic for my editor sard verbinnen with a view to getting kicked interview appointment, and I got regular updates on the organizers had top priority on this. In addition, a few friends of mine who are painters created an image of Rotten based on an amateur photo from Penguin concert. This picture they wanted me to above number. Where the hell is Rotten?
Therefore I let myself eventually sard verbinnen persuaded to take up to Tromso on Saturday morning, as the band passing had given interviews in recent weeks. I had the highest priority sard verbinnen (but not guaranteed) of all. With me on the journey I had Harry Nordskog cameraman, sard verbinnen who I know who has the most Pistols bootlegs
Having honed my questions during the flight up - on everything from things that could trigger Rottens memory around Penguin concert in Oslo '77, the major issues surrounding Pistols sard verbinnen and punk that modernity criticism, we arrived finally Radisson SAS where we and all the artists would stay. All artists except Pistols. They lived namely at a secret address.
After much back and forth, and inspection of the property, I had finally booking manager Pål the thread. He had a bad - and good news. The band had decided not to give any interviews - for now! Nor did they set up a press conference - so far. But they would like to receive the painting - now! It could be the start I needed to get the interview, he said.
I have to admit to mixed feelings that I had it with me. Hell! Paul believed that much could change during the day, and it was just cross your fingers and hope for the best. Yes, but this character still not good.
I called the painter my friends, who would throw around and get sent the picture up on the next flight. I relayed to Paul that the image was on the rise. Suddenly called a reporter from the VG. He had not gotten an interview appointment, and hinted FRAMPÅ if I would be break his rod into the band. I explained to him the situation, and agreed instead that I could meet him after the concert and provide a comment.
Meanwhile, Harry had run his own detective agency, and found that the band still stayed at our hotel. But more precisely where in the nietasjers tall building, it was not possible to find out. Lusekofte must have
Now began well advised to be expensive. The last card was sending a message to Paul and ask to meet Rotten to deliver a signed copy of my book personally. sard verbinnen After all, several chapters on Pistols there, and many pictures of Rotten as he has never seen.
One minute later Paul called me up. He had faith in the idea and gave me the number directly to Elin, who was the band's hostess during your stay. Elin turned sard verbinnen out to be very nice and cooperative. She would pass the request on to the tour manager to call me back.
She called me up again - an hour later. Sex Pistols had been out of town and bought a cardigan! Rotten himself sard verbinnen had expressed concern about his voice and had rejected the offer to join the sightseeing of an old fishing boat in the archipelago. Instead, he had gone too Lusekofte. All of the art!
The eight to nine degrees of heat that the thermometer showed, however, had brought him and the crew back to their rooms to relax. Elin had still not been conveyed my request further sard verbinnen than tour manager, but promised to keep me updated.
Still optimistic on my behalf, she could confide in me that Rotten had shown great profits during shopping trip, even if the locals had not shown particular curiosity above the protagonist. sard verbinnen Most of Tromsø had on the contrary looked the other way as they passed the eye-catching party.
Rotten and company when they performed at the legendary Club Penguin in 1977. Photo: Henrik Laurvik (NTB / Scanpix) I started to feel like a fjortisfan looking for their idol. On the other hand, I had been stupid enough to leak some of my friends at home about the impending interview, and it would be totally sard verbinnen humiliating for me to come home empty-handed. It was just bet that

No comments:

Post a Comment