Sunday, November 16, 2014

Thanks marlborough house school for your interest. As you can see, I have an apartment available, W


THE APARTMENT IS FULLY RENOVATED FOR YOU AND SANIERTMIT MUCH ATTENTION TO DETAIL. Exclusive, well-designed 3-room flat approx 126 sqm on one floor with a loggia-balcony. Your new apartment home is located in a very well kept 5 FH Bj. 1928 in the beautiful Mannheim / Neckarau. * State of the apartment - FIRST TIME AFTER RENOVATION * Features Inviting hallway with Antique dresser Spacious, elegant living-dining marlborough house school room Bright kids room or study Quiet bedroom with bathroom access Showcase daylight bathroom with bathroom furniture and towel warmers bath with shower, tub , washbasin and toilet Large eat-in kitchen with balcony access (without kitchenette) Antique kitchen closet professionally restored Cuddly loggia-balcony marlborough house school to the courtyard and garden Practical pantry Exclusive solid wood parquet Chic powder room with furniture High ceilings; approximately 2.70m intercom Hofmitbenutzung bicycle parking marlborough house school in the rear entrance hall district heating incl. hot water caretaker and housekeeping Spacious Cellar * 68199 Mannheim-Neckarau, School Street 1a Convenient residential area Mannheim / Neckarau Attractive city transport links about 8 minutes to the tram stop 1 minute walk to the city bus ca about 8 minutes walk from the train-Neckarau about 4 minutes to the motorway Excellent shopping ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ From: Lucas Caeyers ~ ppmkz2@gmail.com Hello, Thank you for your interest. As you can see, I have an available apartment, which is located in 68199 Mannheim, Neckarau. marlborough house school I started a new job as a tax consultant in Bristol UK, so my apartment is vacant and ready to receive tenants. I renewed marlborough house school and bought new furniture, all equipment are new and I thought to reselling it, but due to the market blockage and the international crisis, it is therefore impossible for me to sell them at the time I decided to rent it. I would be happy to rent it to someone who likes to keep it clean and tidy so I would be greatfull if you give me as your can provide some information marlborough house school about yourself and how many people live in the apartment, if you choose, to hire them. I also need to know the rental period and the day that you want to move, so I can write in the contract. I can rent the apartment for 5 years and after 5 years passes if you want to stay longer, we can renew the contract. I can rent it for short periods marlborough house school of time (1-2 months minimum). The rent for 1 month totals 900 including all utilities (cold / hot water, electricity, marlborough house school wireless internet, digital television, air conditioning, dishwasher, microwave, fridge, washing machine). You can use my furniture, or you can use your own. I look forward to hearing from you soon. Best regards, translated by Google translator:
Thanks marlborough house school for your interest. As you can see, I have an apartment available, Which is located in xxx. I started a new job as a tax consultant in Bristol UK, so my apartment is vacant and ready to receive tenants. I bought new furniture and Renewed, all equipment is new and I thought to re-selling it, but due to the market blockage and the international crisis, it is impossible for me to sell THEREFORE them at the time I Decided to hire them. I would be happy to rent it to someone who likes to keep it clean and clean so I would be greatfull if You Could as your are able to Provide some information about yourself and how many people live in the home when you finish decide to to hire them , I also need to know the rental period and the day did you want to move, so I can write it into the contract. I can rent the apartment for 5 years and after 5 years passes marlborough house school if you want to stay longer, we can renew the contract. I can rent it for short periods of time (1-2 months minimum). The rent for 1 month totals 900 Including all utilities (cold / hot water, electricity, wireless internet, digital television, air conditioning, dishwasher, microwave, refrigerator, washing machine). You can use my furniture, or you can use your own. I look forward to hearing marlborough house school from you soon.
Merci pour votre interet. Comme vous pouvez le voir, j'ai un appartement disponible, qui est dans xxx situé. J'ai un nouveau marlborough house school commencé travail en tant que conseiller fiscal à au Royaume-Uni Bristol, varietal de que mon appartement est prêt à vide et recevoir of locataires. J'ai acheté renouvelé et de nouveaux meubles, tout le matériel marlborough house school est neuf et j'ai à la pensé revente, mais à cause de l'obstruction des marchés et la crise international, il est donc impossible pour moi de les vendre au moment où j'ai décidé de les embaucher. Depending marlborough house school serais heur

No comments:

Post a Comment