Friday, November 14, 2014

Babydoll (1) badteppich - teppich (2) Biquinies (1) Blume. Blattern usw (3) Bluse (1) conjuntinhos


Hi people! For just this bustier, something white caught not just post in the yellow blog- they have not finished lol ... still have a lot of unfinished pieces in all colors;) I had designed a dress, but no time for anything or did. Then I decided to use the top part of the dress I designed to do this bustier. He can make more sophisticated air if I wanted to, but for now I leave it there, if I make another restaurants in falls church va knife that can be something more sophisticated. I used a cotton of excellent quality. The frill is arrested after the bulge is ready. The frill goes up a tape, this will come out the other side of the back - it uses the tape to hold the bottom of the bustier. If a person fat, it is possible to adapt the parts that show in the photo, just buy buttons and uses it along with the piece. Can not remember how many points I used, but it was all measured directly in the body of Maya. You know, I can not calculate the drawings appear in my head, I move for the part on my own, then give life to the piece using Maya as reference measures. But the bustier I made slightly larger, Maya's breasts are so small, so I left them slightly larger breasts. Hi guys! I finally finished one of my more stopped crafts - yes, I have a big Among Them from already stopped more than 2 years. This is a crochet top, I named "Carolina". I redbourn this time the white, because I have posted others yellow, I do not want to post only the yellow ones in my blog - but the I Said .. I have a lot of unfinished pieces in all colors;) I had designed the dress, but I had the time for anything in the que team I did not the dress, but Then I Decided to use it as a team Top.Maybe When I have I will end the dress too. The top is a bit big for my Model - Maya is her name;) This Top Could be more sophisticated if I wanted to, but for now I leave it so, if I make another one the que may be I will do something more chic . I used the cotton of excellent restaurants in falls church va quality.It restaurants in falls church va has a Possibility to extend marry the person get kilos, look at the pictures!
Meine-Blog List
vor 1 Tag
vor 4 Jahren
Babydoll (1) badteppich - teppich (2) Biquinies (1) Blume. Blattern usw (3) Bluse (1) conjuntinhos (1) crochet set (1) herz - heart (1) Häkelkette (1) Häkelset (2) Kleid (1) kleider (5) Kragen - cowl - golinhas (1) lingerie ( 2) Meinen Videos (4) My Videos (2) mütze - hut (1) Mütze und Hut (22) Nachtshemd (1) Oberteil restaurants in falls church va (1) Rock (3) Top rock (8) Schal (2) schal und Kragen (12 ) Schal- Kragen- Halwärmer (29) schlüsselanhänger (2) Schmetterlinge (1) Taschen (5) Teppich (1) Tierkleidung (2) Top (3) Unterwäsche (3) Wellcome (1) Wie Bestellen - How to order? (1) Zu verkaufen (1)
2014 (9) Dezember (1) April (1) März (2) Februar restaurants in falls church va (2) Januar (3) bustier "Carolina" white neck Princess in ba ... bikini and yellow bustier in crochet - with revenues. Top Top Elizabeth and Liza - in crochet - ending 2013 (1) Dezember (1) 2012 (9) November (1) Oktober (4) September restaurants in falls church va (1) August (1) Juni (1) April (1) 2011 (12) Dezember (1) Oktober (2) August (2) May (1) März (4) Februar (2) 2010 (49) Oktober (1) September (6) August (3) Juli (3) Juni (4) May (3) April (5) März (5) Februar (17) Januar (2) 2009 (34) Dezember (33) Februar restaurants in falls church va (1) 2008 (2) Dezember (2)
Krupp & Bauer - Hakel und Strickmoden Talentiert Häklerinn / Strickerinn (jetzt aus Brasilien- in Mannheim), die sehr viel Spass daran HABT verschiedensten die Arten von Hakel-und sehr guter Strickprodukten restaurants in falls church va in Qualität zu sehr gerne fertigen.Ich restaurants in falls church va Nehme Kontakte auf und sämtlichen stehe Fragen zur Verfügung. Alle Produkte sind zu Selbstverstandlich 100% !!!! Hand mit eigener restaurants in falls church va gefertigt.Ich Freue mich über und Ihr Interest bedanken few für Ihren Besuch! Vollständig Mein Profil anzeigen restaurants in falls church va


No comments:

Post a Comment