Thursday, November 13, 2014

It annoys dpf me, especially if there are people who think that I made tiny by some kind of mania.

"This book beat me very often" "Via Latina
Warning: Creating default object from empty value in /home/vialatina/revistavialatina.com/wp-content/plugins/fresh-page/get-custom.php on line 384 Warning: Creating default object dpf from empty value in / home / vialatina / revistavialatina.com/wp-content/plugins/fresh-page/get-custom.php dpf on line 384 "This book beat me very often" March 15, 2010 Warning: Creating default object from empty value in / home / vialatina / revistavialatina.com/wp-content/plugins/fresh-page/get-custom.php on line 384 Warning: Creating default object from empty value in /home/vialatina/revistavialatina.com/wp-content/plugins/fresh-page/ get-custom.php on line 384 Warning Carina Fonseca: Creating default object from empty value in /home/vialatina/revistavialatina.com/wp-content/plugins/fresh-page/get-custom.php on line 384
Do not ask him why write in lowercase. He wants to talk about the books. And we talked. The last novel, "The Spanish maker", the hardest ever, why bring you the pain and fear memory: his father's death, old age, loss of dignity, the degradation dpf of the body. But the next, lean tears. ("The action takes place in a hamlet, is a book of neighbors, whispers, where everyone eats someone," dpf summed dpf up the other day at Fnac Coimbra.) In the following lines there is literature, yes. And considerations about the New State, gay marriage, plastic food. A visit to the world of Valter Hugo mother, who goes from melancholy to laughter at a glance and can boast of having made a weightlifter read the first book of his life
Interestingly, there are already people who say that if I write otherwise organizes a revolt. But in virtually dpf every session I do, or they invite me, ask me why I write in lowercase. And there is always someone who would prefer that I write in capitals. It's a question that will never fade. I've thought about making some cards with an explanation to distribute at meetings and say: let us go, let's talk about the book.
It annoys dpf me, especially if there are people who think that I made tiny by some kind of mania. I have also told me that because I created the tiny, commercially, would be a commercial hit, which is ridiculous. The tiny, apparently, attack so many people, if indeed it had been an idea to sell more, would have been shot in the foot. It's all so silly that if this question is put in a little more aggressively I might get hurt.
Yes. And you have to go to school to learn about art and, above all, freedom. Have to go searching what happened on 25 April 1974. He offended me. We can tell an artist that we do not identify or do not understand, or do not like, simply, what you do. Now, we find that legitimacy to prevent him from doing what he does ... that's profoundly fascist. And any kind of fascism that try to apply in my person is likely to have a violent response.
Already. When my father died, I had the realization that he needed dpf to transform his absence in the literature. It was a form of atonement, replacement, therapy ... I always knew that, sooner or later, would take a book to occupy that void. But we never knew when. Why would I need to overcome this period of mourning, somehow, that it was not impossible for me to write. dpf Do not write exactly dpf when we feel things; write when we are able to reason about them. It took a while - which turned out to be almost ten years - about to approach me from the theme theme mutilasse without me, without me emudecesse dpf theme.
It was a complicated process, because as much fiction book that wants to be, there is an affective level that comes up. The fiction here and there reminded me of my life. And in these moments, there were breaks in the writing. If the book takes us back to reality, we as we wake. There's a sense out of trance. And from the time we got back to our lives, especially for sad reasons, there is an aggression. This book beat me very often. Because, dpf being fiction, cyclically, forcing me to remind me of me. Required me to remember my father, what are my pain and so I cried. Desalmadamente cried. Even throughout the beginning of the book was being built to force the water (laughs).
When Meghan silva loses his wife, his beautiful pictures pain in a very physical way: "it was as if he were told, sir silva, let's take her arms and legs, let him take his eyes lose their voice, maybe you leave the lungs, but we have to take heart, and very sorry, but no happiness from now on will be allowed. "
Yes. Because I think that when we define pain or feelings from something you can see, compadecemo us more. This book goes beyond the issue

No comments:

Post a Comment