Monday, February 9, 2015

reading (16) prayer (12) World (7) gold (1) heart (73) study (22) health (12) serenity (27) story (


Salamullahi'alaikum ... Thank you for your blog pilgrimage Crown Shield - Leave your footprint, comment on entries, click on the places that can be clicked on and do not forget to follow jugak yer..hihi. Jazakumullah khairan kathir. ^ _ ^
Salamullahi'alaikum ... Huhu ... tired eyes. New home until 9:00 last night. But due to the long time no blogging, so I'm online la jap. Streets (bw) sikit..tapi feels numb feet dah nak to visit other blogs again. Which was enough. Who do not have time, sorry la yer ... Alhamdulillah ... Although tired feel to sneak around the body, but the trip is really bez day. Remove the check out of the District Health Office Kerian, Obando. I motion to the bus station to catch the bus to Kerian Baling. But unfortunately, the bus takder Obando Propeller. I had to Baling member because ca smog check I was waiting I mark there. He posting Upper Base ... so ... silly ... .. Alaa fun story, going back kitorang Kelantan. If from Betong, can continue to follow behind Gerik. Understand? I was kompius ca smog check not what I write here ... haha .. Layan jer la yer ... All I want is to share my time in the course of Obando to Baling. I had to ride Mara Liner of Obando to Serdang first. Then new to Kulim. To get to Baling, I had to ride the bus again ... but unfortunately, the bus who want to Baling punyer ni la ting tong. Shaking .. nak wide collapse. Skew anniversary ... huhu ~ I made it interesting for me ... the first bus I rode mark Silver (Obando). Pastu Serdang / Kulim / Baling Kedah tu kat. Pastu I take my friends in Baling and biruww to Lanas .. (Perak back entrance) ... From Lanas, continue to Kelantan. . huh .. tired der ..
decorative image ... hihi ^ _ ^ Throughout the trip, I feel very, very strange. For I see both sides filled with foreigners. Sometimes I feel like not not mark Malaysia. ca smog check Indon there, there Bangla, Vietnam No ... huhu .. Horror jugak la. I Tapi..disebabkan citizens, ca smog check so there's no need to fear nak. ^ _ ^ I Takder reason to fear the truth ... hihi .. All the places I've been through today are totally foreign to me. Jenguk out the window, ca smog check my brain is indeed blur. Don 'know any. Because it is somewhat of place names tu ... Thank God. Luckily everything is simplified ... ... Ok lah lah tu sajer perjalanku today. I want to sleep first. Tomorrow is connect bw ... Wallahua'lam ... zzz .... ~ perisaimahkota
kerian..kmpg area akak tu .. =) February 12, 2011 at 6:04 PM
Hafriz Mohamad Kuala Krai - Kota Bharu - Ipoh, Perak, Malaysia interpretation along the way, expect love and REDHA Allah SWT. Hopefully simplified insha'Allah .. ~ View my complete profile
2014 (10) October (2) September (1) April (7) 2012 (6) June (2) January (4) 2011 (107) December (5) November (6) October (1) September (6) August (3) May (7) April (24) March (8) February (21) Scripture Medical ca smog check CONTEST: WHAT IS THE NAME? Before / After Blogger cemburuku So Stay tuned emergence of Imam Come Again? West Agenda vaccine? Yes dear Muhammad Can Believe Ker? Mother cries, Crying Child One ker celebrate Valentine's Day? World to celebrate the birth of the Prophet's Birthday Recipes Hot Single Person: Oh, Yuna ... Friends ... Help me! Bloglist Terjah Empty Bench mayangsari Oh, You're my choice forever ... "splatter, splatter dipilis ..." Memories in Mount Lavinia Is there Unseen voice it? Perak - Malaysia - Perak - Kelantan January (26) 2010 (78) December (26) November (11) October (4) September (3) August ca smog check (15) July (19)
reading (16) prayer (12) World (7) gold (1) heart (73) study (22) health (12) serenity (27) story (13) the expression (128) mind (3) motivation (21) Muqaddimah ( 2) Blogging (8) palestine (1) Opinions (22) writing (3) medical (21) politics (6) psychiatry (9) psychology (11) poetry (20) casual (51) tazkirah (51) Tone Excel (1 ) speech (3) usrah (35)


No comments:

Post a Comment