Monday, February 23, 2015

(Give her handkerchiefs) Kurnik, that I want dom! If such a death really existed, it would then dyi


My dear, today is a great day, is not, because it's Sunday and I had šrotit the math on čtvrtletku nys inspection cost you tomorrow then we write and I do not know how TT_TT But anyway, today published a picture of my beloved painter and those of the writer much harsher stories ... xD X-chan mojeho amazing SBčko, without nys inspection cost which it would not ... but let xD So I get to the root of the problem nys inspection cost :) drew me to death, from my story "Death", of course, and I, when I saw that picture, I fainted and nosebleedovala simply OMG it is absolutely amazing, judge for yourself :) This is just something nádhernýho, look at that scythe, those teeth the spine ** - ** and that his body and hood and the sexi Long hair * * love with X-chan - I do not know how to thank you, but thank you for such a perfect image
Hmmmmmmmmm * Chapuy mind becomes to think about who the ladies like yaoi par so again obednám aa mistake on my stranšě to me, I have to apologize but so thank you that you explained to me better than par adminek. nys inspection cost So stim their way must be a mistake :( eh long history
Okay! I want to die! * Drools * unstoppably It is absolutely perfect! Nádehrný. Musim X-chan skonit compliment sheer perfection! Otherwise, yes goddamn math .. I'll keep my fingers crossed gold mine. You can do it, I was waiting in the middle .. * cranked extremely nys inspection cost disgusted look * Well I'll podoporovat from afar to hear voices in my head, it's me! * Muhehehe has incredible audacity to climb into people's heads * Or go in front of your school, and I stand there with a giant transarentem! "Ilay Fight, Fight! Show them what it means to be SEME! You will be rewarded!" Muhehe So there comes my appearance, do not be alarmed pokračuk a concentration in mathematics. Muhehehe ..
(Give her handkerchiefs) Kurnik, that I want dom! If such a death really existed, it would then dying xD Ah ... Jashin-sama ... this is a perfectly sexy guy! <3 Btw, that reminds Undertaker from Kuroshitsuji? xD Yes, yes, shinigami nys inspection cost rules xD
just neboooj! this will be completely transparent gigantickeeej! muhehehehehee .. * throws away the old and goes to embark MEGA dimensions * It will be seen by air! muhehehe * * engrossed in work just do not know how it will assume ..mmm .... * * přemejšlí nu COC, but I somehow nys inspection cost advise me tomorrow .. čekéééj!
Oooo x333 arigtoo 33 not heard so much praise here since ajo ... .. me too takle Eta nobody praised x3333 kujiii: 33 --- and at all Not at all, 'cause the story was too much and I ended vymakané well x33 highest expression * * bliss nyáá
Hey .. Ilay. Ty .. Are you kidding me ?! XD How many blogs do you have those ?! Or go all night just for one single ?! xD
Ah so this is something amazing: 3 * * peeks admiringly really she's outrageously successful and I do not understand how something so wonderful can create *. * Anyway, the hair and chest: 3 It feels slightly like Ukitake *. * I adore! Perfection! Otherwise, I believe that math easily mastered ^^
Around me (* - *)
Something about Ilay * - * it's goofy fool who loves yaoi, anime, reading stories, especially when it comes to Snarry (never nys inspection cost on this couple swear ... x)) Ilay Wacky little man is what he likes almost all. .xDD And sometimes they can behave like flies Eat mě..xD It's also terribly moody when he has a bad day, it zarčeně poznáte..xD I watch anime and often likes, so you can find me on Malu ..xD my little personal kingdom ..xD So I like reading yaoi manga and I drive most about Naon Bohr, then it is because Scar still Kou Yoneda * - * and finally rookie, Kai, from which I definitely want manga DIO * - * If one of my people was very interested can find me on skype ilay.hustokrutoprisnak :) Only for you, just write, I like to have a chat, mostly because I do not have the same ber ..xDD


No comments:

Post a Comment