Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Nooo what I would have to say about myself ...? Okay, so I love chocolate, autumn (rain, wind ...),


CIAOSSUUUUUUUUUU ~ XDD Oooo, sewaaas loool.XDD How are you? What's new? XDDD WTFail XDD My adorable questions. And now we can move to meaningful (???) text = ^ w ^ = Btw> * XD Sorry for the enormous number of grammatical errors LOL XD fingers itch me XDD * Yoooo, Thazi mega reason to be happy is new Hagaren.XD But iieeeeeeeeeeee ~ * super sad face uke ^ 2 * XDDD Noooo, noooo Thaaa Envy zomreeeel T oT.XDDD Zasamovraždil therefore ~ XDD Smutneeeee XDDDD Aaaawh! XDD Now it must (!!!!) all mourn * imperative * XDDD Mainly everyone who could be with him in sugoiizom yaoi pairing q * * * ŇYAAAAHAAAAHAAA yaoi Cheap super psycho my face XDDD * * * Clean moment ago .... ........ XDDDD Yoshi mnooo okiis XDD Now normally XDDD Thak of searching screenov I got up to some totally super-ultra-mega-total sugoiiznej page. (O_o WTFail !!! XDD I'm already really nwm as I was there I was looking dopracovala.XDD screens and suddenly I was already there XDDD AWESOME! ^^) XDD Mnooo page and just one artist to run hezuu pictov (XDD XDD Envy CHACHQCHA jackets as INAC XDDDD) atd.XDDD Although Japan and after Jake XDD But it helped me automatic Google translation page * w * handy to vecička.XD XDD Cizeeee.XDD The adorable page> TUUUuuuUuuuUuuu ~ Hagane.kysko.nobody XDD XDD Nwm name sugoii the author but oks .... Asik Clio XDD but i really nesom sure. XD Yoshi okis! Without further bragging XDDD Juk on several hezuuu exhaust emissions pictov XDD Anoooooooooooooo, hour of silence for Envy XDD BWHAHA Enjoy XDD Clio loves yaoi but I'm picking the less .... XDDD mnoo ... sak know XD ~ For abnormality irresponsible XDDDD nyaaa ~~ XD cell version XDD Mnooo okiiiiiiiiiiis XDD but even so for the rest juknite on this webpage XDD also nicely described on this picture XDDD to understand XDD yoosh XDD YATTA ~ 専 用 バ ナ ー (作 っ ち ゃ っ た) 本館 へ
2 Wicky Envy Leviathan | 27. april 2010 at 15:19 | React
Current articles xDD 2013 please be AWESOMEEEEEeeee ~ !!!!! XDDD MERRY Christmas cakes, BITCHES ~ !!! XD nyahahaha ~ !!! Hey, hello! Hi, do you want to play a game? When I'm gonna count to zero your mind will be mine. 7-6-5-4-3-2-1 ... Watch out, death is really near by ... X_D Error Matrix exhaust emissions XDD I'm not the typewho would pray Groveland exhaust emissions
Nooo what I would have to say about myself ...? Okay, so I love chocolate, autumn (rain, wind ...), Japanese-their culture, language, and of course just všetko- anime / manga. Council draw, I write, but I športujem- champion in climbing the nerves xD Otherwise, watch out! Terribly lazy person, do not take an example. Well, most color is purple (you've probably already guessed). So on the first anime that I was wholly impressed Shaman King, after Naruto ... More


No comments:

Post a Comment