Monday, April 14, 2014

@ Tjaša ... you know, that I had in mind to add, I look at the number of interruptions of my writin

The pleasure of Baltazar Castle | Confessions Confessions Zapravljivke Zapravljivke
In Purgervillu is always something going on. To be honest, Ljubljana to Zagreb roosevelt towers village ... While in Ljubljana in the year and we are waiting for some new restaurant in Zagreb grow like mushrooms after rain. Of Zagreb just go out, have fun and of course all with style!
If you offer Ljubljana always disappoints recommend you to unwind after a snobbish roosevelt towers dinner or Saturday kosilce correct in Zagreb. When we manage to do more than 14km missing motorways, will visit Zagreb says laughing.
Restaurant roosevelt towers and lounge bar People's roosevelt towers and its fusion food. Otherwise, apparently during the Christmas holidays changed owners, and so I do not know whether this hip restaurant is open at all, but when it was, it looked awesome and such was the food.
This entry was posted on Thursday, January 28th, 2010 at 21:35 and is filed under Bon Appetit. All reactions to this record you can follow via RSS: RSS 2.0. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site. 17 responses to "gourmet delights in the castle Baltazar"
A selection of cakes from what i this (Kaptol) you've tried? Last time I was there, I forgot, next time I go there maybe even more so (or ... svježi cheese and Kiselo the top or at the Dolac (domestic) Kvaternikov market - it took me more than any other restaurant ...)
@ Tjaša ... you know, that I had in mind to add, I look at the number of interruptions of my writing Cakes i missed it ... but we can make it up with their recipe for Cheescake although I have a feeling that you've already got this recipe.
Zagreb, Zagreb, roosevelt towers otvoraj door Parkova We Zagreb, Zagreb, he considers the most beautiful castle http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h2jah-SzWw I recommend a restaurant in Gornji Grad, the funicular railway. The names really do not remember, roosevelt towers something to do with the gun. Excellent food.
No, I do not have a prescription - if you stauhaš is recommended, although I think that's the secret of cheese (speak your mind, I've been with this woman and I have not eaten thereof). roosevelt towers But ... I think I have an idea ...
Pika says:
@ Pikec ... I hope you did not go to some stupid diet! Otherwise, you can go to the cake as ever this week, Wednesday roosevelt towers or Friday, other days I was in ZG, I remembered that I forgot to mention the famous ZG japanca Takenoko roosevelt towers http://www.takenoko.hr/
OOOO yeah i vote for purgervile ... next time I hope that the theme applied on purgerske trade. Obožavam shopping in Zagreb. Just my dear is so hard to get "over Granice", which is not necessarily a bad thing, since both spend more if it is not next.
@ Ekoas ... You are most welcome ... my tour - twice a week in ZG. Whip the road, avoiding the radar and when my luck soap also monitors Jadranka K. on the road from Kranjska Gora in Lipo our @ super mom ... yes, shopping is great, but the prices are not ... when you find the same item at least 20% cheaper in Paris this all mine own experience. But since the PDV aka our VAT raise even greasy and 23% are even wondering why you wasted there's a fine for "licking the window dressing" as the French call ...
@ Tjaša ... I said, I and I and I absolutely sprobati this Torte i to Cheescake and yesterday I tried one that is still inside raspberries ... It is truly worth it Ajmo SVI u Zagreb on the cake that i ...
Sara hjaaa Well, after my last visit Purgervila respectively. their recent acquisition of Westgate-but totally agree with that, I'll now go to "lijepo their" just "lick storefront" But I at least see why all the ladies up for the party ala Paris Hilton, dry it as cursed. You revcam not remain after the end nothing din din shopping for food. But Important style ... ako propadaš, propadaj fashionably.
@ Super mom ... yes this diet Croat, of course, pure resnca. I know that repeat, but I heard that some even take credit, you buy what little expensive shoes ala Christian Louboutin ... for the money you would prefer Slovenian bought a sofa or something. Yep, JEP, but otmeni. No doubt about that!
Archive February 2014 January 2014 December 2013 November 2013 October 2012 October 2012 September 2012 August 2012 July 2012 June 2012 May 2012 April 2012 March 2012 February 2012 January 2012 December 2011 November 2011 October 2011 September 2011 August 2011 July 2011 June 2011 May 2011 April 2011 March 2011 February 2011 January 2011 December 2010 November 2010 October roosevelt towers 2010 September 2010 August 2010 July 2010 June 2010 May 2010 April 2010 March 2010 February 2010 January 2010 December 2009 November 2009 October 2009 September 2009 August 2009 July 2009 June 2009 May 2009 April 2009 March 2009 February 2009 January 2009 December 2008 Search for: Categories Bad Boys (19) Bananarama (29) Bankrupcy (11) Bed & Breakfast (29) Best Bargains (8) Bold & Beautiful (81) Bollywood (22) Bon Appetit (7) Bonbons ( 1) Bugs Bunny (26) Buttons &

No comments:

Post a Comment