Thursday, April 10, 2014

Nino Vreča - Prišel je čas Klemen Slakonja - Dragon Dragone Nina Pušlar - Moj svet Cascada - Blink M


"On & On (Chill.. Amazing (Hot, 2009) Club rocker (I am the cl.. Deja (Hot, 2009) Don't let the music die.. Fever (Hot, 2009) Goodbye (no album) Hot (album Hot, 2009) In Your Eyes (feat. Yand.. Ladies (Hot, 2009) Left right (Hot, 2009) Love (Hot, cesvirecambios 2009) Moon girl (no album) Never (no album) Nights & Days (Hot, .. Sorry (no album) Sun is up (I am the club.. Tonight (no album)
Nino Vreča - Prišel je čas Klemen Slakonja - Dragon Dragone Nina Pušlar - Moj svet Cascada - Blink Miley Cyrus - Smoke Signals ft.. Severina - Alcatraz Srebrna krila - S jeseni sam kać.. Elvis Jackson - I believe in love Tom Fletcher - Something New Nino Vreča - Zjutraj cesvirecambios ob treh Mladi upi - Moj kosec Mladi upi - Je sonce vroče Slon in Sadež - Športaj Tijana Dapčević - To The Sky (.. Tijana Dapčević cesvirecambios - Tamo kaj što pri.. Pero Lovšin - Oglas se še kdaj Tomaž Ilešič - Sanjaj Eva Boto - Na kožo pisana Gremo mi posv.. - Vsak po svoje Mladi upi - Zdaj me poglej Adi Smolar - Najraje sem doma Ansambel Viža - Ko bila si tu ob.. Ansambel Viža - Lahko bi mi pove.. Nino - Jutro Bilbi - Hvala za vijolice Ansambel Smeh - Brez tebe Coto, Jan in .. - En poljub Retro Kult - V sanje Retro Kult - Čutim te Retro Kult - Vol. 4
Hey, cesvirecambios I`m tryna hit you right out the space I came here to party cause I light up the floor And gravity is all over the place `Cause I`m a moon girl and I`m outta control Hey, I`m tryna hit you right out the space I came here to party cause I light up the floor And gravity is all over the place I`m a moon girl baby and I`m outta control It`s getting hotter Sing with me louder It`s getting hotter You`re ready or not? I`m on a fire, fire Sing with me louder I`m gonna leave my light all over the world Tell me that you know me (that you know me) I feel like a like love you (like I love you) Come into my life, come into my life [x2] Supersonic uh-uh [x4] Oooo I`m on the danceflo-o-o-or [x2] It`s getting hotter Sing with me louder It`s getting hotter You`re ready or not? I`m on a fire, fire Sing with me louder I`m gonna leave my light all over the world Tell me that you know me (that you know me) I feel like a like love you (like I love you) Come into my life, come into my life [x3] Oooo I`m on the danceflo-o-o-or [x3] Tell me that you know me (that you know me) I feel like a like love you (like I love you) Come into my life, come into my lïfe
© SloLyrics.com - Vsa besedila, pesmi in videospoti so last njihovih avtorjev in jih lahko uporabite samo za nekomercialne namene. All Lyrics are property of their respective owners and are strictly for non-commercial use only. Pogoji uporabe . Besedila pesmi , verzi , poravnava , osebni stečaj .


No comments:

Post a Comment