Saturday, April 19, 2014

and so we also fell asleep. in the morning I woke up and saw Justin standing next to me who


* Justin * I came into the room and lay down next to Ashley, facing away from her. I was nervous but not so seemed. if it is out Ashley as soon asleep, but even clearings night I did not. somewhere in the middle of the night I got up and went to the refrigerator and you poured a glass of milk. * Ashley * middle of the night I woke up because I heard that someone awake on the bus. I turned around and saw that Justin was not there. I got up and went out of the room "can not sleep?" I said when I stepped out of the room and saw Justin. turned around and wiped the milk around her mouth "King of ... want some" he said, and offered milk "yeah sure" I said and took the cup and drank a sip of "is it me?" "What? What You?" "That you can not sleep. Is it cause of me?" I said and looked away as he explained that ignorance * Justin * "is it cause of me?" she asked "nono! it's not!" yes jeee! I can not fall asleep next to her! I want to hold it! give her goodnight kiss myself I can not! "I'm just a little nervous smog star station beacuse of the show tomorrow" do not ... * Ashley * "I'm just a little nervous of a show tomorrow" he said, but I know it is not. mel has a large concerts and exhibitions that are no longer žiučen "mhhmm" I said and nodded his head with a sarcastic "haha seriously!" he said with a little laugh "okay! okay! i believe you!" I give up "okay but i know you do not believe me" "haha i do but okay!'re Gonna Be The One In The Morning Who Will be tired ..." I said and shrugged aka ' Like a saying ... I decide, "" i know but i still will not tell you! '"as it's true! it's not that you're nervous before the show! "" shit ... "I started to laugh and drink the last sip of milk and sat on the couch, Justin sit next to me" are ... Why can not you sleep ? "" I'm not telling you "" is there some girl or a friend or what?! 'I try, doin zvlečt from it "actualy ... there's that girl i met a long time ago ..." "really? "I said and did that look kt that interests me even though I do not ... because already now for I know that perhaps ... haha" hmm ... and i really like her ... "I nodded my head" and she's really funny ... and she has the most beautiful eyes ... "He smog star station looked at me straight in the eye and then I thought for a moment for me but it can not be ..." and i like to play with her hair and make some stuff out of Them "has started to play with my hair as usual ... but that does not mean Nč ... Probably I ... I looked away" and right now she THINKS I'm just making her jealous ... but the FACT IS That she is the girl That I'm talking about ... "he said and then I have a slightly teary eyes looked" and it be honest ... i do not want to date Any other girl but her "he said, Sekar me right in the eye, but it jas "you would not? 'I said quietly," no "shook his head. We are slowly approaching and you have our lips almost touched Justin whispered "I love you Ashley" "i love you too" I said and pressed it to his lips of his. Abdominal I felt something strange. something I've never. it was as if they were butterflies in my stomach. I did not want to end. but was again unable to ... "you can not imagine smog star station how long I wanted to do that" he said after the kiss "I smog star station Think I Can" I said and kissed smog star station him šeenkrat. this time it was more passionate kiss ... "Now let's get some rest," I said, and Justin nodded. We got up and went into the room. We lie down in bed and this time we lie down so that Justin hugged me around the abdomen
and so we also fell asleep. in the morning I woke up and saw Justin standing next to me who's watching me with a smile on his face "what?" I said all sleepy and stretched "nothing. you were just so cute When you were asleep, I could not stop watching you" I smiled and kissed him "hey Justin ... before we go outside. ... i i Want to keep it a secret That we are ... you know ... together. It's Not That I'm ashamed cause I'm totaly in! i just ... I'm scared I'll get hate again ... "I said 'okay but I'm not sure how long I could keep it a secret ... Ashley i love you and i can not hide it anymore" "We can try ... but you know what i mean right? I Do not Wanna Get Hated again ... "" yes honey i totaly Understand you! " (Awww honey I rekuu!) Said and kissed me on the cheek "What About bieber crew?" "They can know" I said and smiled as well as he. I got up out of bed and appliances. I wore this (shirt from Justin)
and together we walked out of the room. "Morniiing" we both said, smiling and holding hands "oooo i see you two are really really good friends ... Rely god friends" said Ryan when he saw that the hold hands "when did That happen?" "At night" said Justin and I sat down at the table as if nothing had happened "yeaaah ....?" continued and expected smog star station more information "aaannddd ... that's all ... oh and one more thing please! Would we like to keep it for the start privat ... Ash do not want to get Hated again ..." Justin said and looked at me and then again cse stabilized in the bus. Everyone agreed and understood what we want to say "Justin and half an hou

No comments:

Post a Comment