Thursday, April 2, 2015

I accustomed this blog to see on your mobile


We are variously playing with Manemane Earthing Although 22044 extent of effect? ? And me as "do not want to know" Announcement ... of the moment 22044 for those who have gotten to read the blog? (^^ Isuzu certainly, 22044 fuel economy is the driving environment, run the way, I because changes immediately and so on. So, but is still of hope, "to Tsu ~~", in the "Honma Anything-You-Want G?", Please see individual basis, add a point "Oh!?" and thought the point is is attached to the DCT case, central ground harness section and the EGR What valve. but is EGR valve, FIT3 using the cold EGR If earthing dedicated cable because you're, she has created a all numerical value of the heat resistance than no problem has been arbitrarily self interpretation? and .ww Note: 1. The graph based on the MID display. Then, the actual fuel consumption ., I think 5 to decrease 10% position Note 2. Since you are changing in the earthing point mood, for the results, it is poor in accuracy ^^; Note 3: If you try and Ideas of people, and to my earthing point and your point of you think different, because I or are using a nasal spray, I need your help by reference degree ^^;. I'm sorry the contents still there are many caveats.
aki (^^) v
Good evening. Earthing, I seem to enjoy. While I also trouble with this and that, I had to imitate the grounding of the DCT case referring to the earthing information's 22044 FIT3-S-GP5. Information, thank you. At the point of genuine ground wire, the "DCT case ECU bracket" I added one. I do not have ECU reset, feel that riding the motor power and sound of the motor is changed grew stronger, became 22044 easy to enter the EV driving, speed has become smooth, such as so on. Now as the feelings "Wo ~ ~ ~, this is It was good doing HV vehicles of the huh ... Earthing (*'ω` *) "even also it After ECU re-learning placebo? Even so, this dramatic change will make me look a while good dream.
Bid often order completion time is close order
Link clip
I accustomed this blog to see on your mobile


No comments:

Post a Comment