Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Hello! When it about 8:30 so was back from doing the already back home and I was (^_^) workplace of


I wrote about vibration when driving in yesterday's blog (judder?). I there were many people who gave advice to AT cause theory in the comments, but double wishbone san kindly pointed out about the EGR. So, this morning, the engine room was observed and carefully, and take a picture, it was confirmed again to try to remove the EGR in the workplace of the parking lot to your lunch break. But ... the fuel pipe and blow-by gas piping is found that there is no will likely take off to simplify the fixing bolts of EGR to bother. If I or drop the nut, so high is a possibility that it is impossible to return home, check and clean the EGR valve body was to be a Sunday. In addition to the valve in the EGR relationship, the port leading to the intake manifold? There is a part. If you look carefully there, it is easy to take off likely in bolts 7-8. PCV pipes a double wishbone's co2 production had been cleaned co2 production are connected thereto. In will come from where the gas from the EGR valve? Piping is missing? ? Was to be viewed also removable in order to resolve the question. Since not ready for a new gasket, if you look carefully the Hajikko of gasket that looks a little bit, it seems of metal and hard. Because the paper and rubber co2 production was no unlikely, we remove the stretch cover is thought co2 production that if this if for the time being okay. Partial (oily part) on the image seems to flow path from the PCV piping. Black soot-ish part of the bottom is like a flow path of the gas from the EGR. If you look inside out towards the Remove lid, it was also dirty with oil and soot. Well, PCV is to have flowed gas from the crank case, because the EGR has flowed in response to the exhaust gas, oily, respectively, ~ I'm soot-ish course is to the. I do not know whether the tens of thousands of kilometers around dirt and 140,000 km there is a difference between the dirt of state beyond, but was it anyway cleaning. I did not have parts cleaner and cab cleaner (available at home), I just dropped the only soot by rubbing gently with a flat-blade screwdriver, but .... When you clean by removing the EGR valve on Sunday, I think it is trying to clean properly this part also remove again. Re-installation and cleaning in about 20 minutes, co2 production came up suddenly, double wishbone's has been introduced in the blog the other day, it was decided to do the ECU reset removed also positive terminal. Since lunch break also was multiplied by the end, minus, around 4:30 ... to return to work by removing the positive terminal, we should return the Chocho Innovation terminal before you go up to the office. So, out of the office from now, such as the ritual "new learning" were you I think I'll go home from (^_^) "If we changed something even a little!" And end work while a little co2 production excited masu! Was cheers for good work! !
Reply to comment
Hello! And if ECU reset, just disconnect terminal, so you can be in about re-setting of the electrical system (especially audio relation) After returning, in comparison to as remove one the rear damper, time and effort co2 production I think that there is no need If the feeling is better (^_^) you if re-learning, ~ even I do not might be good to try. Since the intake system you started greatly changed, I do not may vary considerably and are possibly reset the running feeling! Rather than the valve among the EGR, so simply degree you have paid the soot the port part Innovation Chocho to distribute to each cylinder of the intake manifold, varies greatly, I think that there is no. If firmly clean the valve (if possible), co2 production I think it is movement improvement made to the perceived can be such a change, co2 production but .... Later, I will report in yesterday's stage. co2 production
Hello! No ~, is the so-free unlikely a simple problem (T ~ T) Again, co2 production it is feeling "Hey probably AT or ignition system". Because only you've done this time paid soot Check the part of the EGR line, I think that it has not been only worse than the flow path of the gas is spread slightly. Well, although it was the stomach known as I wish it is unlikely in the work enough to experience, more than you've seen was a little feeling that let back in the beautiful (^ ~ ^) If the change much seen that ran to exits Once you have, while careful not to break the valve, and thought that would be to firmly cleaning. co2 production But, this also happening is some aging to the valve, it is talk of if possible fixed in the cleaning, co2 production but ....
Hello! - But it is dirty condition of beyond expected 140,000 km. (First, because I think that it is not part that has been removed so far), however, here is only to to is the location of the only being distributed to the intake manifold co2 production each cylinder been gas flows, large space except a small hole leading to each cylinder So, so big change even after cleaning it I think I wish would not. Once, there was no really big changes (^ ~ ^;) is I'm! Doing this, it went clean diligently by one place, but it does not think it is a bad consequences that go close to the state at the time of the new car. Since (neatly assuming it is to note the time of re-mounting or gasket replacement, but ...) Sunday I think to try and remove the valve, so I am glad if you can increase experience!
Hello! When it about 8:30 so was back from doing the already back home and I was (^_^) workplace of about 15 minutes from 7:00 before in the parking lot re-learning of ritual (laughs) to return home to about 7:30 too I think that it was. In, with respect to a result co2 production you, but ECU reset you did, essentially "feel", such is the much that, but running is now smooth. Or would feel that the shift is smooth. At Toka very accelerated became well I do not, but the engine speed during cruise is now slightly lower than the previous reset. 1500rpm in the plains of 70km / L or less, I feel that much 1700rpm at 80km / L. Because only EGR was paid indeed little soot this big way, major changes did not feel. You may vary considerably if possible well clean the valve, but .... I think to try and clean Good luck on Sunday. However, please I ~ (^ ~ ^;) not Osshara What a to ... (laughs) respected as not to break fuck I will not look the same as the circuit racing's 4nzigen. But feel always in your relationship on the net, each of which has its own feats and technology and nature, is gonna be interesting I wish me people. co2 production And then you have may me the number of people involved everyday real world, but is not that going to increase so much new people, even if it is not you meet it's net, was talking to out yourself to each other to the to be able to see and hear a lot of that, I think very modern co2 production communication, things I how to check the self-position.
Hello! No, no, rather than with the courage to remove, it is the truth is that reckless behavior of ignorance (laughs) and somehow trouble occurs, you can have a little excited, the net is going to try to do it yourself in order to fix without spending money Examine rolled, and crazy gathering information to leave you do not know be right or wrong, it was information that the majority and convincing from among them to swallow, it is very the time being as how to use the net that ... to try it I think it's a bad pattern to (^ _ ^;) If you look at the basic as towards the mechanic from those who are firmly study, do pin troubleshooting Nante Chang Chara funny contents of the point on the net is full overflowing wonder Although'm co2 production you know me I wish, ... or was reality is information sources are swayed by it because it is not in the other. Really recently we wanted to or trying to study the mechanic. Because experience is not you think qualification can not be taken, but ... because I think the basic study possible. ECU relearning was able to experience the change a little! But perhaps, and I think that it is a good sense of transient. Since it is now ECU before re-learning that combined over a long time to CM3 Mr. situation, as long as not healed firmly problem areas, also I Will go back to the state before the re-learning over time.
Oh! ! Do I have removed the EGR chamber! ! I'll co2 production do! (Laughs) certainly no change only cleaning of here I do not think. Again EGR valve It is favorite. Whether here or ATF. You think this two 択. Since not listen EGR of trouble too CM Ako, I think that likely also of ATF that you think is dirty Sazokashi. However, the symptoms I want to here also seen by all means because it is exactly like failure co2 production of EGR. However, I think that there is better gasket of the EGR chamber will not be reused. Basic, to reuse the gasket is big no-no, I think that there is trouble possibility Nochinochi. After that, it is a little worried because the ATF exchange also there is a case was Tsu trouble to go to poor even in GS. that metal powder flows into the maze like nest of ants to a well hear talk .... However, I will respect that is on your own so far. I hope that you always heal!
Hello! I'm sorry ... your reply was slows down! Since you think you Nante I wish or not something can be that if you have examined the EGR relationship with net Torneo, etc. found a status report that cleaning the chamber portion, I tried to do for the time being. In the case of parts attached to the such as the engine block, the problem but I gasket, also was I have to this time reuse because I thought I unscrew immediately. co2 production Since such as gasket to enter the hand in one thousand yen a little, we are going to try gasket replacement Remove again in the near future. And I was cleaning Remove also EGR valve, but this gasket does not do I have to replace together. Again ... I path of gas is not may be because painful leak confirms caution. In, but I'm a result of the cleaning of the EGR line and valve, to sporadic in a state in which the example shift of went up to the top "Dadadada~tsu" Ttoiu vibration was not changed unfortunately .... Again I think I wish if there is a high possibility of AT itself. It is thought that either might be one of the ignition coil Maybe. ... Resembles somehow co2 production also misfire state in the rpm range that is at the time of the Elgrand. After that, recently, I will see that the symptom is progressing is worse little by little. If there is ATF of degradation, but I do not know whether there me that the symptoms will become worse on a weekly basis. . . Thanks you. We also pray for yourself managed to heal it. First of all, I'm going to do at the end of this week the ATF exchange. Ignition coil and are also thought to be the kana Let instead looking for a short car used the mileage.
Recommended co2 production order-selling order
Banshuunotabi ~ National Sutadjiamu Ginkgo trees - Category: Other (category not set) 2013/11/30 11:52:31 ... was the 1st control (^^; category: Other (category co2 production not set) 2013/07/17 08:00:46 superb view Kana superb co2 production view Kana ... Category: Other (category not set) 2013/04/18 15:27:28
I purchased co2 production the vehicle of 125,000km Yue Honda Accord wagon in December 2010. Buy a used car 78,000km in fuel consumption ... Nissan Homy Elgrand in December 2009 of Elgrand in ownership. The following co2 production year in 2010 to third child is purchase plan ... at about 85,000 running of used cars Honda Step WGN December 2013 for the birth. The successful bid at 170,000 yen at the Yahoo auction. Machine ... I've owned about three years from Nissan Serena 2007 to 21 the end of the year. Initially purchased, the view from the window is large driver's seat ...
January 2015 February March April May June July August September 10 November December January February March April May June July August September 10 November 2014 December January 2013 February March April May June July August co2 production September 10 November December co2 production January February March April 2012 0

No comments:

Post a Comment