Thursday, June 26, 2014

Previous opinion


Anime and Manga Books Harry Potter Comics Ísfólkið Theatre Visual Poetry Short Stories Tolkien Ævintýrabókmenntir Screen
skuggi85 270 points
I'm a nerd. It does not matter what I do I think I will always be a nerd. In February or timeliness pm in the winter, I made a list of what I was going to change to no longer being a nerd. I have passed most of it but I'm always as much a nerd what I do. I'm marlborough elementary school not ugly, just take a closer look cute. But this is the list I made (X) Getting rid of my glasses (X) Get my lenses (X) Cut my hair short (X) color my hair clear (X) monitor the fashionable () Get a hole in the navel ( ) Get a hole in your tongue (X) Get me helix (hole near the top of your ear) (X) Tracking the musical, fashionable "Getting rid of my glasses and get my lenses I've marlborough elementary school been stuck wearing glasses since the 6th grade (the now going into 9th) and I've always hated having them. I do not mean that it is bad eh have glasses just did not add halibut in myself. Then in 6th grade my vision has still been pretty good, was from -1.5 to -3.6. I've actually been very depressed the last few years and when I was not wearing glasses marlborough elementary school then it became a little self-confidence I had destroyed. But it was spring when I was cleaning my glasses marlborough elementary school all of a sudden they broke in the middle (which is the nose) and it was not possible to fix them. Then my mom gave me permission to get the lenses and it is doing very well with them. So get new glasses next week but I'm not always use them. Cut my hair short and color it clear I've always had pretty long hair and for 3 and 4 grade, I had hair down to her ass. My hair is the original marlborough elementary school borderline of being clear and streaks at the moment. As often happens with this hair color on gelgjuskeiðinu then the hair of a person very colorless and thus, greyish "somehow. I have incredibly thick hair and it was soltið hard to see it when I was returned with a rather long Easter. So after my confirmation that I colored my hair dark red and the week after that I cut myself stutthærða. Was never happy with it and now this summer for approximately 5 weeks ago I went to a beauty salon and had let decoloured markings marlborough elementary school and dark underneath. My hair lýstist very much of it and you can Valla Strip, just like I'm blonde. Actually, now I would like stripping your hair but will wait until last fall. Monitor the music and fashions I was rather famine Early musical tastes. Listening to j-pop and eh miserable music. Now, however, I always look at www.fm957.is, and check the Icelandic art and what is hot and what is obsolete. While some rockers marlborough elementary school feel miserable music on the station, listen to what I listened to before. My clothes were never anything ugly. Just eh not much fashionable and not obsolete. I was usually in old clothes from my sister who was yes. Now telescope I often older girls clothes and check how they are in and get me so next time I go shopping tour. Eg between pieces, marlborough elementary school page bola doors and hood sweaters much inside. I'm marlborough elementary school not sure if the cloth Arab worlds are still online but I personally thought it was never cool. Get me helix and navel and tongue hole I was very depressed after Easter and cut myself a lot. But once I cut myself and cut but it did not work. Then I took a look at this wonderful site www.hugi.is and that eh girl got a hole when she felt ill instead of cutting themselves. I'd had his eye on the helix hole and decided to do it just by yourself may mom did not allow me to get it. It became so bad that I did another and it still is. So what's navel and tongue piercing soon as I get when I go into a city of fear. After all this I'm still a nerd yet. I think I have done all of this off my uncle that I wanted to be a friend, but in earlier days, he said that I used it as a door mat. I saw that all these things that I had to do was in vain. I cried and cried and now I do not know what to do. Yet I know why he, apologized "for this, because I'm a nerd and he does not want to be a trumpet. If the PM has an idea what I can do more in order to be a nerd then would you tell me Thanks again - if the unlikely happens to eh realized marlborough elementary school who I am, you want them do not let it move
0
Previous opinion
Previous opinion
byrjaðiru perhaps not quite at the right end. You will begin to work in yourself as a person. It takes time but it is the only way to come up out of those thoughts. Gradually, you have to get it into your head that you're not a nerd, you're just you personally and can not be any other than you personally! You have to love yourself for the person you are. Do good things for others, smile at the world and if no one likes you and all seem to be a nerd ... now it is just their problem! ps listen to the music that you like the best, dressed in the clothes you

1 comment:

  1. Are you paying more than $5 per pack of cigs? I'm buying high quality cigs over at Duty Free Depot and I save over 70%.

    ReplyDelete