Tuesday, March 25, 2014

I am reposting this as Bertera Subaru of Hartford told me that if I removed my post then maybe they


  Scion FR-S Forum | Subaru BRZ Forum | Toyota 86 GT 86 Forum | AS1 Forum - FT86CLUB > Subaru BRZ > Subaru BRZ General Forum Subaru Dealer Blacklist (Surprise markups and other shady dealings) Subaru BRZ General Forum All discussions about the Subaru BRZ coupe User Tag List  
Edit: I haven't been updating this thread so there are tons of shitty experiences not being added to this front page. If you are thinking about working with a dealer I strongly suggest you use the forum search function on the dealership. If that specific dealership isn't on the up and up they should pop up in this thread. wilbraham auto sales Happy searching! I want to first start off with the fact that I have no problems with dealers putting mark ups on cars since that's basic capitalism. You should charge as high of a price as the consumer is willing to pay, that's basic economics. With that being said, what I do have a problem with are sales people that will outright lie to you and then reinforce wilbraham auto sales why people hate car dealerships. Below are dealerships that we hope you can avoid in the future based on their shady sales tactics and problems that members have encountered when trying to order their cars. If you have experienced these or other "bait wilbraham auto sales and switch" type tactics from dealers please post them in this thread and PM me so I can update the first post. If dealers are being up front with markups they don't need to be raked over the coals as that is their decision as long as they are up front with the customer about it. List Bertera Subaru, Hartford, Massachusetts Stamford Subaru, Stamford, Connecticut Chaplin's Subaru, Bellevue, Washington Koby Subaru, Mobile, Alabama Colonial Subaru, Feasterville, Pennsylvania Subaru of Las Vegas, Nevada Fitzgerald Auto Mall, Gaithersburg Maryland Puente Hills Subaru, California Hiley Subaru, Fort Worth Texas Subaru of Costa Mesa, Huntington CA References
I am reposting this as Bertera Subaru of Hartford told me that if I removed my post then maybe they would "consider" returning my deposit. Because of my new job and the restricted salary for the first 12 weeks I will not be able to afford a BRZ at this time. On April 30th I put a downpayment for a BRZ at Bertera Subie of Hartford and made sure it was written on their copy and mine "Deposit refundable." So today they called. They asked if I could pick it up Saturday. I let them know things haven't changed with work and I need to come in for a refund on my credit card. They told me they would not do that. They are bullying me on the phone telling me my only option is to buy the BRZ or they will use my $1000 towards a car in the future when I'm ready. I told them my paperwork clearly shows that it is refunable. And they said "Yeah refundable by a $1000 certificate wilbraham auto sales you can use next time you pick up your car." They wouldn't even act professionally. They told me this with anger. They would not listen to me even though I told them what the law states and told them in their own handwriting it says refundable. I think they are assuming I'll take the hit because I don't want to hire a lawyer and I won't want to do business with them again so I'll let them keep the $1000. Well let's just say I have a couple lawyers on it now. I wish I had checked out their Better Business Bureau rating and ratings on google before going there. They are notorious for this and hidden fees which is crazy considering they're wilbraham auto sales the #3 largest wilbraham auto sales Subie dealer in NE. I was so excited to put a downpayment wilbraham auto sales on the car that I felt I needed to rush ASAP so I could get one earlier in the year. Well there's plenty in my area. I won't make that mistake wilbraham auto sales again. Just a heads up.
Drove out to Stamford Subaru in Connecticut after being told I would pay MSRP on a limited BRZ. I drove an hour and 30mins to get there and when I do, there's all of a sudden a $2500 markup on the car. My sales person told me he didn't want to do this, but his manager made him. He spoke to his manager and then it gets dropped to 29000 with destination. I again told him no and walked out. Drove an hour and half for nothing.
Chaplin's wilbraham auto sales Subaru (Bellevue, WA). Told me over the phone that they are doing MSRP. Once I went in to put down my deposit it suddenly changed to $1000 over MSRP. Shady in my book and waste of Gas! I hate dealerships that do the Bait and Switch! Please Ass!
Koby Subaru in mobile Alabama, lied to me about selling the car at or below msrp long enough to get me to put a thousand dollar deposit on the car, also told me I was first in line. After using my money long enough to get my preorder in they tacked $2000 above msrp and told me I was 4th in line. order cancelled "Salesman" was Luke, the manager was nice enough to tell me EVERY dealership in Florida and Louisiana was adding a markup so that made it acceptable business practice for them to lie to me and then argue that it was just a misunderstanding.
So, last week I visited my

No comments:

Post a Comment